We are looking for an Accounts Administrator to join our team and support our daily office procedures.
A successful Accounts Administrator will act as the point of contact for all employees, providing administrative support and managing their queries. Main duties include managing office stock, preparing regular reports (e.g. expenses and office budgets) and organizing company records. If you have previous experience as an Accounts or Office Administrator or similar administrative role, we’d like to meet you. Our ideal candidate also has working knowledge of office equipment, office management tools and basic accounting skills.
Ultimately, you should be able to ensure our administrative activities run smoothly on a daily and long-term basis.
At Morphosis Apps, we celebrate team members with a can-do attitude, willing to take up new challenges by working productively with the rest of the team. Join our young, friendly and internationally lead company at our offices in Silom to create impactful content for some of Asia’s biggest brands!
- Responsible for general accounting, prepare financial statements, manage balance sheets, profit & loss statement, bank reconciliation, petty cash
- Prepare Withholding tax (customer) report and reconciliation
- Submit tax/vat forms, issue and file its documents
- Update internal accounting databases and spreadsheets
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents
- Prepare reports and presentations with statistical data, as assigned
- Coordinating with an accounting firm for month-end closing and year-end closing within time frame
- Report on the status of accounts payable and receivable
- Deal with the auditors and Revenue Department auditors (if any)
- Coordinate with Government Section in order to prepare documents for registration and related.
- Serve as the point person for office manager duties including maintenance, mailing, supplies, equipment, bills, errands, shopping
- Organize office operations and procedures
- Performing other tasks as the manager assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- at least 3-5 years of proven work experience as an accounts administrator, office manager or similar role
- Solid knowledge of office procedures and basic accounting principles
- Experience with office management software like MS Office or Google Office (Spreadsheets specifically)
- Strong organization skills with a problem-solving attitude and attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both Thai and English
- Good knowledge of accounting software (Quickbooks, Xero…) is a plus
- Salary: 35,000 to 45,000 THB (negotiable depending on years of experience and skills)
- Allianz group insurance
- Flexible hours
- 5 days and 8-hour workday
- 17 days holiday leaves, 30 days sick leaves (per year)
- Friendly Environment
- Opportunity to learn from peers
- Monthly entertainment
- Training allowance
- Free snacks and drinks
- A 2-minute walk from Sala Daeng BTS, with lots of food options!
HOW TO APPLY
Please send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org