Ads Operations Specialist
Morphosis is a digital consultancy specializing in digital marketing, UX strategy, product design, development and conversion. We are looking for an Ad Operations Specialist to help us manage multiple client projects across a wide range of industries.
As an Ad Operations Specialist, you will be setting up and optimizing ad accounts for clients from a wide variety of industries.
At Morphosis Apps, we also celebrate team members with a can-do attitude, willing to take up new challenges by working productively with the rest of the team.
Join our young, friendly and internationally lead company at our office in Silom to create impactful content for some of Asia’s biggest brands!
- Engage with clients directly in providing support and recommendations for ad optimization across different channels
- Plan, develop and implement ad optimization tactics to improve campaign performance towards KPIs
- Monitor and produce detailed KPI reports for clients
- Implement advanced ad optimization tactics on Google Ads and Facebook Ads
- Create ad copy briefs for content team to ad copy that converts users
- Report performance challenges on all ad accounts to team lead and propose actionable solutions
- Able to clear articulate and explain ad optimization and performance metrics to clients clearly in both Thai and English
- Proven track record in managing performance marketing campaigns
- 1 – 2 years of experience managing Google Ads and Social Media campaigns
- In depth knowledge of Google Ads and Facebook Ads optimization tactics
- Have the ability to analyze performance and reports at a granular level to provide meaningful insights and recommendations
- Good understanding of Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and Facebook Pixel
- Agency background is a plus
- Knowledge about the digital media industry and latest digital advertising trends
- Fluency in Thai and English
- Can-do attitude and open mindedness
- Good work ethic
- Strong teamwork and communication skills
- Based in Thailand
- Highly competitive salaries
- 5 day work week
- 17 days of annual leave and 30 days sick leaves (per year)
- Group health insurance and dental treatment fee
- Opportunity to learn from peers
- Training allowance
- Free snacks and drinks, games Playstation 4
- 2-minute walk from Sala Daeng BTS, with lots of food options!
HOW TO APPLY
Please send us your resume (and portfolio) at email@example.com
Why Should you work with us?
We stand for excellence, so quality is a key element that is guaranteed on every project we work on.
Free Coffee, Snacks & Hugs
We want you to be happy. So, on the office you’ll have free coffee, tea, fruit, snacks and ice cream! We also have a PlayStation so you can show your gaming skills!
Small team, Growing Fast
You will always have a say and impact on where we go next. Come and let’s define the right path together.
We know people do their best work where they love to be, that’s why we have a beautiful office, right in the heart of Porto’s downtown area.