Looking for Business Analyst!
International company looking to hire a Business Analyst. As we are growing fast we need someone to assist our sales and technical team. We are looking for someone strong enough to set processes for all aspects of BA, requirement gathering, functional specification writing and to develop strategies for integrating this workflow with the sales team and solution architect/system analyst .
Our Morphosis Labs division has also developed an application for HR and payroll that is already in production at key clients and you will also be in charge of new feature requirements and participate in the development of the product.
You will have the assistance of an admin team to help you do chores like work permits and other official documentation and paperwork (because we already know it’s a lot!) and the support of a marketing team to help you design and execute and recruitment campaigns and strategies you set.
- Gather business requirements and business processes from stakeholders
- Work with system analyst/solutions architect and project management team to manage quality control by reviewing deliverables
- Prepare comprehensive documentation for projects such as Functional Requirement Document, Use Cases, Process Documentation, Workflows and other related documentation
- Work with Q&A and test team and be involved in writing and performing the processes of the testing and UAT phases.
- Resolve any process, user and/or system errors and analyze root cause and provide proactive solutions.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, MIS, or related fields
- 3-5 years of professional experience in software development agency
- Ability to translate technical solutions/problems into clear language useful to audiences at varying technical levels.
- Able to fully understand business processes and apply technical solutions.
- Good in communication, negotiation, presentation, and interpersonal skill
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Good in Computer literacy (MS Office, Workflow Tools)
- Good command of both written and spoken in English
- Quick learner, good team player and self-motivated
- Multi-tasking and work well under pressure with can-do attitude
- Experience in agency work is a plus
- Highly competitive salaries
- AIA group insurance
- Flexible hours
- 5 days and 8 hour workday
- 17 days holiday leaves, 30 days sick leaves (per year)
- Friendly Environment
- Opportunity to learn from peers
- Monthly entertainment
- Training allowance
- Free snacks and drinks
- Free games Playstation 4, Arcade machine, Oculus Rift
- 2-minute walk from Sala Daeng BTS, with lots of food options!
Why Should you work with us?
We stand for excellence, so quality is a key element that is guaranteed on every project we work on.
Free Coffee, Snacks & Hugs
We want you to be happy. So, on the office you’ll have free coffee, tea, fruit, snacks and ice cream! We also have a PlayStation so you can show your gaming skills!
Small team, Growing Fast
You will always have a say and impact on where we go next. Come and let’s define the right path together.
We know people do their best work where they love to be, that’s why we have a beautiful office, right in the heart of Porto’s downtown area.