Business Development Executive
Morphosis Apps is a leading Digital Consultancy specializing in UX Strategy, Product Design, Development, and Digital Marketing, based in Central Bangkok (Silom) 2 minutes from BTS Sala Deang.
We are looking for a young, energetic, results-driven Business Development Executive to join our sales team. This role will be client facing with an emphasis on lead qualification, CRM management, and execution of key tasks supporting the overall team performance.
- Qualify sales leads from all incoming generation channels
- Research and Identify new opportunities and potential clients for the business
- Learn key skills to be effective in the sales process and daily tasks
- Identify decision makers within targeted leads to begin the sales process
- Collaborate with BD team members to determine necessary strategic sales approaches
- Create and deliver qualified opportunities to other BD team members
- Maintain and expand the company’s CRM database of prospects.
- Ensure quick follow up by passing leads to appropriate team members with clear actionable next steps
- Eventually deliver sales presentations, product/service demonstrations, and other sales actions
- Assist the BD team in creating RFP responses to potential clients.
- Remain organized in all daily tasks
- Attend conferences, meetings, and industry events
- Track, generate and report on sales account targets, aligned with company objectives
- 1-2 yrs experience in Sales is preferred
- Fresh University graduates are also welcome to apply
- Interest in technology and product development
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Solution and customer service mindset
- Business acumen with a problem-solving attitude
- Energetic and personable
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Aggressive, result-oriented and positive
- Public speaking/presentation experiences are a plus
- Fluent written and spoken English is a must ( “native” English speaking level is definitely a plus)
- Proficient in Google Suite or Microsoft office products
- Thai Citizens or Thai speakers preferred.
- Highly competitive salaries
- 5 day work week
- 17 days of annual leave and 30 days sick leaves (per year)
- Group health insurance and dental treatment fee
- Opportunity to learn from peers
- Training allowance
- Free snacks and drinks, games Playstation
- 4 2-minute walk from Sala Daeng BTS, with lots of food options!
HOW TO APPLY
Please send us your resume at email@example.com
Why Should you work with us?
We stand for excellence, so quality is a key element that is guaranteed on every project we work on.
Free Coffee, Snacks & Hugs
We want you to be happy. So, on the office you’ll have free coffee, tea, fruit, snacks and ice cream! We also have a PlayStation so you can show your gaming skills!
Small team, Growing Fast
You will always have a say and impact on where we go next. Come and let’s define the right path together.
We know people do their best work where they love to be, that’s why we have a beautiful office, right in the heart of Porto’s downtown area.