We are looking for a UX/UI design manager (3+ years of experience minimum). Your primary role will be to manage UX/UI designers, make sure projects are delivered on time, refine design processes, evangelize UX design to our clients, mentor teams, set high design standards and help contribute to a strong design culture.
Morphosis is a digital consultancy specializing in UX strategy, product design, and development. We are located in Central Bangkok (Silom), 2 minutes from BTS Sala Deang, and we are looking for experienced designers to join our young, friendly, and internationally lead company.
We build successful startups and work with leading national and international brands such as MasterCard, BCG, JPMorgan, Burda International, SCB, ttb, Prudential, Bangkok Hospital, and many more.
You can see our company profile here for more information about us and what we do for our clients: https://www.shorturl.at/dlvJN
- Design skills and knowledge
- Strong expertise in UX and UI design
- Knowledge of modern web and mobile technologies
- Able to come up with creative solutions to problems
- Be thorough and detail oriented
- Analytical thinking skills
- Persistence and determination
- Leadership and motivational skills
- Able to use a computer and the main software packages competently
- Motivating and encouraging internal design teams
- Ensuring designs are produced on time and to a high quality
- Overseeing the design process using technical expertise
- Working with clients to ensure that their expectations are met
- Effectively communicating with clients, team members and other stakeholders
- Reviewing designs to match business and functional requirements
- Ensuring designs are available to those who need them, at the appropriate time
- Maintaining thorough documentation of the design process
- Keeping up-to-date with latest design trends and methodologies
- Mentor and coach designers to raise design level
- Help set up a strong design culture
- Grow a design mindset across all levels of the organisation
- Develop designers soft skills and communication skills
- 2+ years of experience as a design manager
- 3-5+ years of experience as a UX/UI designer is a must
- Strong portfolio with case studies and examples of work
- UX/UI design software proficiency with Figma, Miro, Sketch, Invision, and similar tools
- Good presentation skills and ability to provide constructive reasoning for your design decisions
- Strong English written and verbal communication skills
- Experience mentoring and upskilling other designers
- Able to handle multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
- Highly competitive salaries
- AIA group insurance
- Flexible hours
- 5 days and 8 hour workday
- 17 days holiday leaves, 30 days sick leaves (per year)
- Friendly Environment
- Opportunity to learn from peers
- Monthly entertainment
- Training allowance
- Free snacks and drinks
- Free games Playstation 4
- 2-minute walk from Sala Daeng BTS, with lots of food options!
Why Should you work with us?
We stand for excellence, so quality is a key element that is guaranteed on every project we work on.
Free Coffee, Snacks & Hugs
We want you to be happy. So, on the office you’ll have free coffee, tea, fruit, snacks and ice cream! We also have a PlayStation so you can show your gaming skills!
Small team, Growing Fast
You will always have a say and impact on where we go next. Come and let’s define the right path together.
We know people do their best work where they love to be, that’s why we have a beautiful office, right in the heart of Porto’s downtown area.