Digital Marketing Manager
Looking for Digital Marketing Manager
We are looking for an experienced Digital Marketer, specialized in content writing and digital campaign management, with a proven track record to join our team. Your role will be to create and manage content strategy with creative copywriting, developing and managing client campaigns on all digital advertising platforms and actively work with clients, sales and our marketing team for strategies.
Morphosis Apps is a leading UX and UI Design and Development agency based in Central Bangkok (Silom) 2 minutes from BTS Sala Deang. We work for startups, medium companies through to enterprise (SCB, Agoda, Ascend, Rabbit Internet, BCG, Bangkok Hospital, Bumrungrad Hospital). We help our clients design or redesign their websites or mobile applications, do extensive user experience research and help them optimize and increase their conversion rate.
- Create, manage, and execute a multi-channel marketing strategy that leverage SEO, social, content marketing, and email marketing to grow customer acquisition
- Deliver creative and compelling copy across all aspects of our digital communications, including website copy, blogs, articles, and social media
- Utilize Google Analytics, Google AdWords, and other relevant performance tracking tools to forecast marketing campaign growth and ROI for digital content.
- Proof-read copy for other members of the business
- Create whitepapers and in-depth articles as and when required
- Create copy for email campaigns which portray a clear message and accurately reflect the tone and style of the brand
- Conduct research and create compelling and SEO-friendly blogs for our site and external websites
- Actively brainstorm and propose new ideas for inbound marketing strategy
- Develop workable budgets, media, content and editorial plans and realistic timetables.
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information.
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing; implement these new technologies in developing campaigns and update current campaigns to include new information.
- 3-5 years of experience in digital marketing-related fields, agency experience a plus
- Preferably experience (or educated) as a journalist or professional copywriter
- Excellent communication, presentation, and creative thinking skills, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions
- Strong analytical, decision-making, and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of social media marketing and blogging
- Native command of both English and preferably Thai, oral and written
- Highly competitive salaries
- AIA group insurance
- Flexible hours
- 5 days and 8-hour workday
- 17 days holiday leaves, 30 days sick leaves (per year)
- Friendly Environment
- Opportunity to learn from peers
- Monthly entertainment
- Training allowance
- Free snacks and drinks
- Free games Playstation 4, Arcade machine, Oculus Rift
- A 2-minute walk from Sala Daeng BTS, with lots of food options!
Why Should you work with us?
We stand for excellence, so quality is a key element that is guaranteed on every project we work on.
Free Coffee, Snacks & Hugs
We want you to be happy. So, on the office you’ll have free coffee, tea, fruit, snacks and ice cream! We also have a PlayStation so you can show your gaming skills!
Small team, Growing Fast
You will always have a say and impact on where we go next. Come and let’s define the right path together.
We know people do their best work where they love to be, that’s why we have a beautiful office, right in the heart of Porto’s downtown area.