Executive Assistant and Office Manager
Morphosis is a digital consultancy specializing in digital marketing, UX strategy, product design, development and conversion. We are looking for a Social Media Specialist to help us manage multiple client projects across a wide range of industries.
At Morphosis Apps, we also celebrate team members with a can-do attitude, willing to take up new challenges by working productively with the rest of the team.
Join our young, friendly and internationally lead company at our office in Silom to create impactful content for some of Asia’s biggest brands!
- Act as ‘Office Manager’ to monitors the office conditions and arranges for all necessary maintenance and repairs; ensures cleanliness and safety of office
- Foster a welcoming and supportive environment for all employees and visitors
- Oversee and support all administrative duties in the office and ensure that office is operating smoothly
- Manage office expenses, office supplies as well as handle all ingoing and outgoing mail and packages
- Handling asset management including access key, laptops, monitors, office supplies, etc.
- Provide the administrative support to the executives
- Identify opportunities for process and office management improvements, and design as well as new initiatives
- Support internal team-building activities, coordinating company parties and events, supporting company-wide culture initiatives as required
- Handling on new hire onboarding processes including purchasing and shipping equipment, coordinating any on-site needs as well as providing new joiner orientation
- Handling the offboarding process of the resigned employee
- Administer operational functions of Human Resource domain such as employee probation, training & development, employee engagement, rewards & recognition, reimbursement, etc.
- Participate HR and culture initiative projects as needed
- Highly organized, motivated, and simply able to get stuff done
- Willing and eager to take on either big or small tasks
- Excellent communication skills and experience working with people at all levels of the organization
- Innovative and creative approach to problem solving
- High level of initiative and responsiveness with an aim to quickly resolve problem
- A team player mindset and willing to go for the extra miles
- Proven positive attitude and ability to interact with all levels of the business
- Self-starter with demonstrated ability to work in a team setting, and interact and build relationships across the organization
- Highly competitive salaries
- 5 day work week
- 17 days of annual leave and 30 days sick leaves (per year)
- Group health insurance and dental treatment fee
- Opportunity to learn from peers
- Training allowance
- Free snacks and drinks, games Playstation
- 4 2-minute walk from Sala Daeng BTS, with lots of food options!
HOW TO APPLY
Please send us your resume at email@example.com
Why Should you work with us?
We stand for excellence, so quality is a key element that is guaranteed on every project we work on.
Free Coffee, Snacks & Hugs
We want you to be happy. So, on the office you’ll have free coffee, tea, fruit, snacks and ice cream! We also have a PlayStation so you can show your gaming skills!
Small team, Growing Fast
You will always have a say and impact on where we go next. Come and let’s define the right path together.
We know people do their best work where they love to be, that’s why we have a beautiful office, right in the heart of Porto’s downtown area.