Mid-Level or Senior Flutter Developers
Looking for mid-level or senior Mobile Flutter (and React Native) Developers! Open to all nationalities.
Morphosis is a digital consultancy specializing in UX strategy, product design, and development. We are located in Central Bangkok (Silom), 2 minutes from BTS Sala Deang, and we are looking for experienced Flutter developers to join our young, friendly, and internationally lead company.
We build with successful startups and work with leading national and international brands such as MasterCard, BCG, JPMorgan, Burda International, SCB, TMB, Prudential, Bangkok Hospital, and many more.
You can see our company profile here for more information about us and what we do for our clients: https://www.shorturl.at/dlvJN
We build amazing products with technologies such as backends with Ruby on Rails / Node.js, ElasticSearch, and GraphQL. For the front end, we use pure TypeScript and React.js / React Native or Flutter. Our frontend developers work closely with our industry-leading UX/UI/AI team. You will focus on the latest best practices and workflows to get the best possible result for our customers.We have an enthusiastic team of developers with an attitude of “doing things the right way.”
We use Agile methodologies to organize our work on Jira, as well as deploy with a CI/CD pipeline with automated testing. We love all things AWS and we monitor our server stack with Sentry, App signal, Graphana, and lots of other cutting-edge tools!
- Designing, developing, and testing UI for mobile and web applications
- Work closely with our product management team to define feature specifications
- Accurately translate user and business needs into functional frontend code
- Build robust, scalable, and secure web and mobile apps in React & Typescript
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Deliver high-quality code that is quickly understood and easily supported and maintained
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle
- Be a champion of best development practices including test-driven development
- Continuous integration, SCRUM, refactoring, and code standards
- Drive continuous adoption of integration of relevant new technologies
- Be a part of a dynamic and collaborative team
- Know how to check your ego at the door
- Expert knowledge in HTML5, and CSS
- Expert knowledge in React and TypeScript and/or Flutter
- Using CSS to achieve pixel-perfect React components and pages
- Strong portfolio demonstrating your programming skills
- Understanding of responsive and adaptive design
- Rigid testing and cross-device testing
- Understanding Git and version control
- Understand and practice agile development principles
- Collaborative mindset and a positive attitude
- Highly competitive salaries
- AIA group insurance
- Flexible hours
- 5 days and an 8-hour workday
- 17 days holiday leaves, 30 days sick leaves (per year)
- Friendly Environment
- Opportunity to learn from peers
- Monthly entertainment
- Training allowance
- Free snacks and drinks
- Free games Playstation 4, Arcade machine, Oculus Rift
- A 2-minute walk from Sala Daeng BTS, with lots of food options!
Why Should you work with us?
We stand for excellence, so quality is a key element that is guaranteed on every project we work on.
Free Coffee, Snacks & Hugs
We want you to be happy. So, on the office you’ll have free coffee, tea, fruit, snacks and ice cream! We also have a PlayStation so you can show your gaming skills!
Small team, Growing Fast
You will always have a say and impact on where we go next. Come and let’s define the right path together.
We know people do their best work where they love to be, that’s why we have a beautiful office, right in the heart of Porto’s downtown area.