Head of HR & Recruitment
Looking for Head of HR & Recruitment!
International company looking to hire HR and head of Recruitment. As we are growing fast we need someone to assist full time with human resources and hiring. We are looking for someone strong enough to set processes for all aspects or HR and recruitment and also develop and set a strategy for recruitment, career growth and retention.
At Morphosis, you’ll be working on many different type of projects with beautiful interfaces using the newest most interesting technology. Learn more about UX design, work in a very collaborative and friendly environment, and if you want to be able to shape tomorrows digital products then this job is for you!
Our Morphosis Labs division has also developed an application for HR and payroll that is already in production at key clients and you will also be in charge for new feature requirements and participate in the development of the product.
You will have the assistance of an admin team to help you do chores like work permits and other official documentation and paperwork (because we already know it’s a lot!) and the support of a marketing team to help you design and execute and recruitment campaigns and strategies you set.
- Handle end to end recruitment process (sourcing, screening and first time interviews)
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for recruitment processContribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Make sure that we are always prioritizing the right positions in marketing plans
- Ensure that we have the right resources available for all projects
- Perform database searches for relevant candidates and use all other relevant channels including direct approach for qualified candidates
- Able to deliver results in a timely manner
- Support admin staff in onboarding procedures
- Developing retention and career growth strategies
- Work with marketing team for company branding for recruitment
- Maintain and organize company candidate database
- Prepare and organize all relevant documentation (offers, contracts, etc.)
- Ensure resource availability and allocation (Gantic)
- Support HR and Admin staff in Ad Hoc tasks
- Great educational background, not required if relevant experience is provided
- Proven working experience as a HR / Recruitment manager
- Excellent external and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office or Google Office
- Strong interest in recruitment and HR is a must
- Good command of English is a must
- Knowledge of HR MAnagement software is a plus
- Agency experience is a plus
- Technical recruitment experience is a plus
- Highly competitive salaries
- AIA group insurance
- Flexible hours
- 5 days and 8 hour workday
- 17 days holiday leaves, 30 days sick leaves (per year)
- Friendly Environment
- Opportunity to learn from peers
- Monthly entertainment
- Training allowance
- Free snacks and drinks
- Free games Playstation 4, Arcade machine, Oculus Rift
- 2-minute walk from Sala Daeng BTS, with lots of food options!
Why Should you work with us?
We stand for excellence, so quality is a key element that is guaranteed on every project we work on.
Free Coffee, Snacks & Hugs
We want you to be happy. So, on the office you’ll have free coffee, tea, fruit, snacks and ice cream! We also have a PlayStation so you can show your gaming skills!
Small team, Growing Fast
You will always have a say and impact on where we go next. Come and let’s define the right path together.
We know people do their best work where they love to be, that’s why we have a beautiful office, right in the heart of Porto’s downtown area.