In-House Graphic Designer
Morphosis is a digital consultancy specializing in UX strategy, product design, and development. We are located in Central Bangkok (Silom), 2 minutes from BTS Sala Deang, and we are looking for experienced designers to join our young, friendly, and internationally lead company.
We build successful startups and work with leading national and international brands such as MasterCard, BCG, JPMorgan, Burda International, SCB, ttb, Prudential, Bangkok Hospital, and many more.
We are now looking for an in-house graphic designer (3+ years of experience) to work closely with the marketing and sales teams to improve the quality of our visuals and create a consistent branding across multiple channels.
Your role will be to design a wide variety of things across digital and offline media. This includes the entire process of defining requirements, visualizing, and creating graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts, and photos. You will be responsible for the shaping of our Marketing Team’s visual aspects of our company website, blog articles, brochures, signage, corporate identity, product packaging, exhibitions, advertisements, social media posts and more.
You can see our company profile here for more information about us and what we do for our clients: https://www.morphos.is/
The ideal In-House Graphic Designer will have two primary areas of skillsets:
- DESIGN SKILLS – Graphic design, art history, color theory, communication design, design theory, illustration, photography, typography, visual art, IT skills with design and photo-editing software, strong eye for visual composition.
- SOFT SKILLS – High level communication skills, artistry and creativity, analytical skills, time management skills, ability to collaborate, professional flexibility, passion and enthusiasm for design, confidence in presentation skills, ability to multi-task, attention to detail and commitment to accuracy, an understanding of the latest trends and their role within a commercial environment, open-mindedness and a willingness to accept feedback and make changes to designs.
- This position reports directly to the company’s Managing Director and Marketing Manage. Being a self-starter, capable of delivering brilliant creative ideas, with excellent communication skills and amazing attention to detail will lead to success in this role. Creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design is a must.
- Strong project management and organization skills, a keen eye for aesthetics with meticulous attention to detail.
- Solid knowledge of design and visual principles.
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Dreamweaver, etc.).
- Proficiency with full Microsoft Office suite, and willingness / ability to learn and effectively utilize proprietary software systems.
- Ability to self-direct and work independently, while maintaining productive team relationships with colleagues both inside and outside the organization.
- High level of effective interpersonal skills, ability to maintain effective working relationships and accommodate diverse working styles.
- Demonstrate the ability to manage expectations and the scope and scale of projects.
- Attention to detail composing and proofing materials, establishing priorities, and meeting deadlines, often under pressure
- College degree or equivalent and minimum of 3-5 years relevant experience.
- Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, print, and the web.
- Strong written and oral communication skills in both Thai and English.
- Demonstrated project management skills with the ability to held self and others accountable for high-quality, timely, and effective results.
- Compelling portfolio of work over a wide range of creative projects.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain high-level and consistent work ethic in all work-related duties.
- Highly competitive salaries
- 5 day work week
- 17 days of annual leave and 30 days sick leaves (per year)
- Group health insurance and dental treatment fee
- Opportunity to learn from peers
- Training allowance
- Free snacks and drinks, games Playstation 4
- 2-minute walk from Sala Daeng BTS, with lots of food options!
HOW TO APPLY
Please send us your resume (and portfolio) at email@example.com
Why Should you work with us?
We stand for excellence, so quality is a key element that is guaranteed on every project we work on.
Free Coffee, Snacks & Hugs
We want you to be happy. So, on the office you’ll have free coffee, tea, fruit, snacks and ice cream! We also have a PlayStation so you can show your gaming skills!
Small team, Growing Fast
You will always have a say and impact on where we go next. Come and let’s define the right path together.
We know people do their best work where they love to be, that’s why we have a beautiful office, right in the heart of Porto’s downtown area.