Junior DevOps Engineer
Looking for fresh grads or anyone who is interested in full-time positions in Devops!
Morphosis is a digital consultancy specializing in UX strategy, product design, and development. We are located in Central Bangkok (Silom), 2 minutes from BTS Sala Deang, and we are looking for experienced React developers to join our young, friendly, and internationally lead company.
We build with successful startups and work with leading national and international brands such as MasterCard, BCG, JPMorgan, Burda International, SCB, TMB, Prudential, Bangkok Hospital, and many more.
You can see our company profile here for more information about us and what we do for our clients: https://www.shorturl.at/dlvJN
We build amazing products with technologies such as Ruby on Rails, ElasticSearch and for the front end, we use pure TypeScript and React.js / Native and Flutter. Our front-end developers work closely with our industry-leading UX/UI/AI team. You will focus on the latest best practices and workflows to get the best possible result for our customers.
We have an enthusiastic team of developers with an attitude of “doing things the right way.” We use Agile methodologies to organize our work on Jira, as well as deploy with a CI/CD pipeline with automated testing. We love all things AWS and we monitor our server stack with Sentry, App signal, Graphana, and lots of other cutting-edge tools!
- Work closely with our product management team to define feature specifications
- Deliver high-quality code that is quickly understood and easily supported and maintained
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle
- Be a champion of best development practices including test-driven development
- Continuous integration, SCRUM, refactoring, and code standards
- Drive continuous adoption of integration of relevant new technologies into design
- Be a part of a dynamic and collaborative team
- Know how to check your ego at the door
- Design, Building, and setting up cloud infrastructure that is secure, scalable, and highly available.
- Investigate and resolve technical issues
- Perform root cause analysis for applications or servers.
- Deploy applications, updates, and fixes.
- Working on ways to automate and improve development and release processes, try to eliminate manual work
- Implement, manage and maintain the support of the automation workflows for deployment.
- Design, Integrate, implement, configure and operate DevOps, monitoring platform, tools, and CI/CD pipelines
- Enable continuous improvement of structure, processes, tooling to enable the teams to deliver more value.
- Performance test, Load test, Stress test, and Penetration test.
- Maintain high availability of infrastructure and platform to meet business SLA and SLO
- Ensuring that systems are safe and secure against cybersecurity threats
- Design, manage and configure the monitoring metrics, template, and dashboard, and alert rules
- Build tools to reduce occurrences of errors and improve customer experience
- Research new services to improve the software development process and make our software engineers happy
- Contribute ideas and research (technological and product) to enhance the overall service
- Recommending technology optimizations and process improvements to improve project lead times.
- Bridging the gap between Development and Operations
- Work collaboratively with software engineering to define infrastructure and deployment requirements
- Work with software engineers to ensure that development follows established processes and works as intended
- Produce and maintain all technical design, infrastructure diagram, knowledge base, and process documents
- BSc in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or relevant field
- Experience as a DevOps Engineer or similar software engineering role
- Proficient with git and git workflows
- CI/CD tools. Jenkins, Github Action, Bitbucket pipeline, or others
- Basic knowledge of Ruby on Rails, React, Nodejs, or PHP for debugging.
- Basic knowledge of Docker, Container technologies
- Linux operating experience – Ubuntu / CentOS / RHEL / Debian.
- Linux command and Shell script
- Understanding of general networking (including TCP/IP, networking/security, Firewall, HTTP/HTTPS, SSL/encryption, load balancing, and SSH).
- Working knowledge of databases and SQL
- Basic knowledge of Web servers (Nginx, Apache)
- Good command of English
- Good communication and teamwork
- Problem-solving attitude
- Comprehensive debugging and troubleshooting skills.
- Collaborative team spirit
- Passion to learn new technology
- A can-do attitude and woking proactively
- Strong sense of platform security and governance
- Highly competitive salaries
- 5 day work week
- 17 days of annual leave and 30 days sick leaves (per year)
- Group health insurance and dental treatment fee
- Opportunity to learn from peers
- Training allowance
- Free snacks and drinks, games Playstation 4
- 2-minute walk from Sala Daeng BTS, with lots of food options!
HOW TO APPLY
Please send us your resume at email@example.com
Why Should you work with us?
We stand for excellence, so quality is a key element that is guaranteed on every project we work on.
Free Coffee, Snacks & Hugs
We want you to be happy. So, on the office you’ll have free coffee, tea, fruit, snacks and ice cream! We also have a PlayStation so you can show your gaming skills!
Small team, Growing Fast
You will always have a say and impact on where we go next. Come and let’s define the right path together.
We know people do their best work where they love to be, that’s why we have a beautiful office, right in the heart of Porto’s downtown area.