Morphosis is a digital consultancy specializing in UX strategy, product design, and development. We are located in Central Bangkok (Silom), 2 minutes from BTS Sala Deang, and we are looking for an a mid-level accountant to manage our company’s accounts payable and receivable.
Accountant responsibilities include reviewing and reconciling accounts, processing payments to external partners and maintaining updated records of invoices and receipts. To be successful in this role, you should have a Finance or Accounting background and be familiar with bookkeeping.
Ultimately, you will ensure we process all financial transactions accurately and on time.
- Oversees the general accounting functions for main entities
- Ensure all the transactions are accurately recorded and compliance with accounting standards
- Handle accounts payable, staff claim, payment, fixed assets, petty cash, bank reconciliation, and financial report
- Manage day-to-day accounting operations and payment
- Preparing payments and vouchers and handle withholding tax
- Liaise with tax department on company tax refund
- Support month-end closing, quarter-end, year-end closing, and management reports as requested
- Support auditor and all administration and general affairs activities
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance
- 3-5 years’ experience in general accounting including working in multinational company environment
- Proficient in English communication in both written and spoken
- Proactive attitude with the ability to both identify and find solutions to problems
- Highly organized, motivated, and simply able to get stuff done
- Excellent communication skills and experience working with people at all levels of the organization
- A team player mindset and willing to go for the extra miles
- Self-starter with demonstrated ability to work in a team setting, and interact and build relationships across the organization
- Highly competitive salaries
- 5 day work week
- 17 days of annual leave and 30 days sick leaves (per year)
- Group health insurance and dental treatment fee
- Opportunity to learn from peers
- Training allowance
- Free snacks and drinks, games Playstation
- 4 2-minute walk from Sala Daeng BTS, with lots of food options!
HOW TO APPLY
Please send us your resume at email@example.com
Why Should you work with us?
We stand for excellence, so quality is a key element that is guaranteed on every project we work on.
Free Coffee, Snacks & Hugs
We want you to be happy. So, on the office you’ll have free coffee, tea, fruit, snacks and ice cream! We also have a PlayStation so you can show your gaming skills!
Small team, Growing Fast
You will always have a say and impact on where we go next. Come and let’s define the right path together.
We know people do their best work where they love to be, that’s why we have a beautiful office, right in the heart of Porto’s downtown area.