Performance Marketing Executive
Morphosis is a digital consultancy specializing in UX strategy, product design, development and digital marketing. We are looking for a performance marketing executive to drive our marketing operations for Morphosis and our clients.
As a performance marketing executive, you will help execute performance marketing campaigns, including Google PPC Ads and Facebook Ads, as well as contribute to refining operational processes of our marketing campaigns on a daily basis.
At Morphosis Apps, we also celebrate team members with a can-do attitude, willing to take up new challenges by working productively with the rest of the team.
Join our young, friendly and internationally lead company at our offices in Silom to create impactful content for some of Asia’s biggest brands!
- Plan, strategize and execute digital marketing campaigns
- Contribute to refining operational processes for both Google Ads and Facebook Ads
- Consult clients on performance marketing strategies
- Conduct thorough keyword research for PPC campaigns
- Implement conversion tracking and performance reports
- Stay on the pulse for new developments and trends in performance marketing
- Audit and optimise existing ad accounts
- At least 2 years of experience in Google Ads or Facebook Ads
- Proven record of running successful campaigns for multiple brands
- Strong team player
- Can-do attitude
- Good work ethic
- Based in Thailand
GOOD TO HAVE
The following are not required, but would definitely make you more desirable as a candidate:
- Working knowledge of SEO is a big plus
- Competency in copywriting
- Working knowledge of HTML & CSS
- Highly competitive salaries
- AIA group insurance
- Flexible hours
- 5 days and 8-hour workday
- 17 days holiday leaves, 30 days sick leaves (per year)
- Friendly Environment
- Opportunity to learn from peers
- Monthly entertainment
- Training allowance
- Free snacks and drinks
- Free games Playstation 4, Arcade machine, Oculus Rift
- A 2-minute walk from Sala Daeng BTS, with lots of food options!
HOW TO APPLY
Please send us your resume and portfolio at firstname.lastname@example.org