Quality Assurance Engineer
Looking for Quality Assurance Engineer
Morphosis Apps is a leading UX/UI design agency based in Central Bangkok (Silom) 2 minutes from BTS Sala Deang. We’re seeking an experienced Quality Assurance Engineer with an unwavering commitment to meticulous production. The ideal candidate is an exceptionally organized, methodical professional with the experience necessary to take our products to the next level with respect to accuracy, security, and safety.
At Morphosis, you’ll be working on many different types of projects with beautiful interfaces using the newest most interesting technology. Learn more about UX design, work in a very collaborative and friendly environment, and if you want to be able to shape tomorrow’s digital products then this job is for you!
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Report results of tests for the software development team, product team and the stakeholders
- Recommend improvements in software to enhance user experience
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Be a part of a dynamic and highly collaborative team
- Know how to check your ego at the door
- Experience in software development and testing domains
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Collaborative mindset and experience working in a cross-functional team
- Knowledge of SQL and scripting, is a plus
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools, is a plus
- Positive attitude
- Thai Citizens only!
- Highly competitive salaries
- AIA group insurance
- Flexible hours
- 5 days and 8-hour workday
- 17 days holiday leaves, 30 days sick leaves (per year)
- Friendly Environment
- Opportunity to learn from peers
- Monthly entertainment
- Training allowance
- Free snacks and drinks
- Free games Playstation 4, Arcade machine, Oculus Rift
- A 2-minute walk from Sala Daeng BTS, with lots of food options!
Why Should you work with us?
We stand for excellence, so quality is a key element that is guaranteed on every project we work on.
Free Coffee, Snacks & Hugs
We want you to be happy. So, on the office you’ll have free coffee, tea, fruit, snacks and ice cream! We also have a PlayStation so you can show your gaming skills!
Small team, Growing Fast
You will always have a say and impact on where we go next. Come and let’s define the right path together.
We know people do their best work where they love to be, that’s why we have a beautiful office, right in the heart of Porto’s downtown area.