React Developer (Web Front End & Mobile)
Morphosis is a digital consultancy specialising in UX strategy, product design and development. We are located in Central Bangkok (Silom), 2 minutes from BTS Sala Deang, and we are looking for experienced React developers to join our young, friendly and internationally lead company.
We build amazing products with technologies such as Angular, React, Rails, PHP, Python and Node.js. Our frontend developers work closely with our industry-leading UX/UI/AI team. You will focus on the latest best practices and workflows to get the best possible result for our customers.
We have an enthusiastic team of developers with an attitude of “doing things the right way.” We use Agile methodologies to organise our work on Jira, as well as deploy on Jenkins, CI and automated unit testing. We love all things AWS and we monitor our server stack with Monit, NewRelic, Graphana and lots of other cutting edge tools!
- Build robust, scalable and secure web and mobile apps in React
- Work closely with our product management team to define feature specifications
- Deliver high-quality code that is quickly understood and easily supported and maintained
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle
- Be a champion of best development practices including test-driven development
- Continuous integration, SCRUM, refactoring and code standards
- Drive continuous adoption of integration of relevant new technologies into design
- Be a part of a dynamic and collaborative team
- Know how to check your ego at the door
- Expert knowledge in either React or Angular
- Strong portfolio demonstrating your programming skills
- Understanding of responsive and adaptive design
- Rigid testing and cross-device testing
- Git or similar version control
- Understand and practice agile development
- Collaborative mindset and a positive attitude
- Highly competitive salaries
- 5 day work week
- 17 days of annual leave and 30 days sick leaves (per year)
- Group health insurance and dental treatment fee
- Opportunity to learn from peers
- Training allowance
- Free snacks and drinks, games Playstation 4
- 2-minute walk from Sala Daeng BTS, with lots of food options!
HOW TO APPLY
Please send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Why Should you work with us?
We stand for excellence, so quality is a key element that is guaranteed on every project we work on.
Free Coffee, Snacks & Hugs
We want you to be happy. So, on the office you’ll have free coffee, tea, fruit, snacks and ice cream! We also have a PlayStation so you can show your gaming skills!
Small team, Growing Fast
You will always have a say and impact on where we go next. Come and let’s define the right path together.
We know people do their best work where they love to be, that’s why we have a beautiful office, right in the heart of Porto’s downtown area.