Senior Business Development
Looking for Senior Business Development
Morphosis Apps is a leading Digital Consultancy specializing in UX Strategy, Product Design & development based in Central Bangkok (Silom) 2 minutes from BTS Sala Deang.
We are looking for an energetic, results-driven Senior Business Development Manager to join our team. Your role will be to actively seek new sales opportunities, develop new business from existing clients and oversee a portfolio of assigned customers.
- Establish and maintain strong, long-lasting partner, vendor and client relationships
- Cultivate a sales pipeline in both local and international markets
- Create value for clients through problem-solving and solution design
- Generate new business using existing and potential customer networks
- Conduct post-sales services to customers, ensuring customer satisfaction and retention
- Negotiate contracts and effectively close projects
- Excellent lead generation and prospecting skills
- Possesses leadership qualities which can help influence and shape the team’s future direction
- Attend conferences, meetings, and industry events
- Generate, track and report on sales account targets, aligned with company objectives
- Identify and monitor growth opportunities to improve sales performance
- Ability to understand client business objectives and translate them into solutions
- Furnish proposals based on RFPs, bid documents, Statement of Works, and Contracts
- Develop solutions and create proposals which deliver value to clients
- At least 3-5 years of experience as a Sales manager
- Proven experience working in a digital agency or tech-related business
- Hands-on experience in sales and an ability to deliver an excellent customer experience
- Business acumen with a problem-solving attitude
- Energetic and personable
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Aggressive, result-oriented and positive
- Public speaking/presentation experiences
- Fluent written and spoken English is a must ( “native” English speaking level is definitely a plus)
- Consultation and solution mindset
- Thai Citizens or Thai speakers preferred.
- Highly competitive salaries
- AIA group insurance
- Flexible hours
- 5 days and 8 hour workday
- 17 days holiday leaves, 30 days sick leaves (per year)
- Friendly Environment
- Opportunity to learn from peers
- Monthly entertainment
- Training allowance
- Free snacks and drinks
- Free games Playstation 4, Arcade machine, Oculus Rift
- 2-minute walk from Sala Daeng BTS, with lots of food options!
Why Should you work with us?
We stand for excellence, so quality is a key element that is guaranteed on every project we work on.
Free Coffee, Snacks & Hugs
We want you to be happy. So, on the office you’ll have free coffee, tea, fruit, snacks and ice cream! We also have a PlayStation so you can show your gaming skills!
Small team, Growing Fast
You will always have a say and impact on where we go next. Come and let’s define the right path together.
We know people do their best work where they love to be, that’s why we have a beautiful office, right in the heart of Porto’s downtown area.