Senior Business Development
Looking for Senior Business Development
Morphosis Apps is a leading UX/UI design agency based in Central Bangkok (Silom) 2 minutes from BTS Sala Deang. We are looking for a qualified Senior Business Development Manager to join our team. Your role will be to actively seek new sales opportunities, develop new business from existing clients and oversee a portfolio of assigned customers.
We are looking for a motivated, result-driven person to help us grow our business by building successful, long-term client relationships.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting partners, vendors and client relationships
- Explore potential clients which cover business in local or international markets
- Increase the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Generate new business using existing and potential customer networks
- Provide post-sales services to our customers, ensuring customer satisfaction and retention
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits
- Excellent lead generation and development skills.
- Have a significant responsibility and influence to shape the team’s future direction
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Set and track sales account targets, aligned with company objectives
- Report on the status of accounts and transactions
- Monitor sales metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Suggest actions to improve sales performance and identify opportunities for growth
- Able to work closely with the solutions consultant and product team to propose solutions to help solve customer pain points.
- Ability to understand client business objectives and guide them through solutions that can affect their bottom line
- Furnish proposals based on RFPs, bid documents, Statement of Works, and Contracts
- Analyze the guide the solution offering and proposal development to ensure it gives value to the client
- At least 3-5 years of experience as a Sales account manager or account executive
- Proven experience working in a digital agency or tech-related business
- Hands-on experience in sales and an ability to deliver an excellent customer experience
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Business acumen with a problem-solving attitude
- Aggressive, result-oriented and positive
- Public speaking/presentation experiences
- Fluent written and spoken English is a must ( “native” English speaking level is definitely a plus)
- Consultation and solution mindset
- Thai Citizens or Thai speakers preferred.
- Highly competitive salaries
- AIA group insurance
- Flexible hours
- 5 days and 8 hour workday
- 17 days holiday leaves, 30 days sick leaves (per year)
- Friendly Environment
- Opportunity to learn from peers
- Monthly entertainment
- Training allowance
- Free snacks and drinks
- Free games Playstation 4, Arcade machine, Oculus Rift
- 2-minute walk from Sala Daeng BTS, with lots of food options!
Why Should you work with us?
We stand for excellence, so quality is a key element that is guaranteed on every project we work on.
Free Coffee, Snacks & Hugs
We want you to be happy. So, on the office you’ll have free coffee, tea, fruit, snacks and ice cream! We also have a PlayStation so you can show your gaming skills!
Small team, Growing Fast
You will always have a say and impact on where we go next. Come and let’s define the right path together.
We know people do their best work where they love to be, that’s why we have a beautiful office, right in the heart of Porto’s downtown area.