Senior Project Manager (SEO)
Morphosis is a digital consultancy specializing in digital marketing, UX strategy, product design, development and conversion. We are looking for a Senior Project Manager (SEO) to lead our SEO department and nurture our team in the long-run.
As a Senior Project Manager (SEO), you will be the primary SEO strategist for our client projects and internal SEO efforts, supporting the Business Development team in creating strategic proposals, as well as nurturing and growing our digital marketing department in the long-run.
At Morphosis Apps, we also celebrate team members who are committed and passionate with their craft, coming to work with a can-do attitude, willing to take up new challenges by working productively with the rest of the team.
Join our young, friendly and internationally lead company at our office in Silom to create impactful content for some of Asia’s biggest brands!
- Engage with clients in various account management tasks including strategy alignment, deliverable updates and performance reporting
- Execute year-long SEO strategies for client and internal projects
- Develop SEO strategies to improve website organic traffic and search ranking
- Collaborate with the Business Development team in creating strategic proposals, including mini-audits, preliminary competitive analysis and high-level content strategy
- Be able to explain SEO best practices for site navigation, breadcrumbing, internal links (including anchor text optimization), and HTML sitemaps to client websites
- Work closely with SEO specialists to oversee their task execution, strategy implementation
- Oversee the content production process via content calendar and ability to manage content writers
- Nurture and grow the SEO and Content team to increase both overall headcount and individual capability in the long-run
- Analyze content traffic, SEO metrics and the effectiveness of campaigns and messaging (through well-defined KPIs) to explore ways of improving content marketing ROI
- Work with developers & cross-marketing teams to implement SEO best practices properly
- Support technical audit teams in communicating technical SEO issues to clients in an easy-to-understand way
- Keep up to date on latest SEO trends, strategies and algorithm updates
- Build framework for tracking, measurement and analysis of all SEO initiatives based on ROI
- Help support performance marketing projects at a high level
- Conduct performance review for team members within the digital marketing department
- Proven track record in managing SEO campaigns
- At least 3 years of experience in SEO and account management experience, either as an in-house team or at an agency
- Strong knowledge of search engine optimization practices, including hands-on technical and content optimization, as well as link building
- Good understanding of Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Expertise in using SEO tools, including Google Search Console, ScreamingFrog, Ahrefs, SEMRush
- Fluency in Thai and English
- Can-do attitude and open mindedness
- Good work ethic
- Strong teamwork and communication skills
- Based in Thailand
GOOD TO HAVE
- The following are not required, but would definitely make you more desirable as a candidate:
- Basic understanding of PPC and Social Media Marketing
- Experience in a technology-driven environment is a plus
- Product management experience
- Highly competitive salaries
- 5 day work week
- 17 days of annual leave and 30 days sick leaves (per year)
- Group health insurance and dental treatment fee
- Opportunity to learn from peers
- Training allowance
- Free snacks and drinks, games Playstation 4
- 2-minute walk from Sala Daeng BTS, with lots of food options!
Please send us your resume and portfolio at firstname.lastname@example.org
Why Should you work with us?
We stand for excellence, so quality is a key element that is guaranteed on every project we work on.
Free Coffee, Snacks & Hugs
We want you to be happy. So, on the office you’ll have free coffee, tea, fruit, snacks and ice cream! We also have a PlayStation so you can show your gaming skills!
Small team, Growing Fast
You will always have a say and impact on where we go next. Come and let’s define the right path together.
We know people do their best work where they love to be, that’s why we have a beautiful office, right in the heart of Porto’s downtown area.