Senior UX Designer
Looking for Senior UX Designer
Morphosis Apps is a leading UX/UI design agency based in Central Bangkok (Silom) 2 minutes from BTS Sala Deang. We are looking for a qualified senior UX designer to join our growing team (5-10 years of experience minimum). If you are experienced in Business Analyst is a big plus!
Your role will be to interview stakeholders, end-users, create customer journeys, user stories, web personas, moderate design thinking workshops, and focus groups, track and analyze analytics, heatmaps, conduct A/B testing, design user flow charts, sitemaps, wireframes…
If you wish to develop yourself, work on many different types of projects from small startups to large corporates, hone your UX design skills, work in a very collaborative and friendly environment and if you think you can handle working under tight deadlines, this job is for you!
Because this job requires interviewing users in Thai language mostly, we require a Thai citizen for this position
- Market & User Research
- Web Personas
- Customer Journeys
- User Stories
- Card Sorting
- Moderate Workshops
- Focus Groups
- Information Architecture
- User testing
- Manage Clients
- Talk to Developers
- At least 3-7 years of experience in UX design (negotiable)
- Strong portfolio with case studies and examples of work
- Big plus if you worked in an agency before
- Proficient with Sketch, Invision, and similar tools
- Eager to learn and develop personally
- Self-motivated and taking initiative
- Problem solver
- Excellent analytical skills
- Good Team player with a can-do attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- UI design skills
- Fluent English both spoken and written
- Thai Citizens only!
- Highly competitive salaries
- Group insurance
- Flexible hours
- 5 days and 8 hour workday
- 17 days holiday leaves, 30 days sick leaves (per year)
- Friendly Environment
- Opportunity to learn from peers
- Monthly entertainment
- Training allowance
- Free snacks and drinks
- Free games Playstation 4, Arcade machine, Oculus Rift
- 2-minute walk from Sala Daeng BTS, with lots of food options!
HOW TO APPLY
Please send us your resume and portfolio at firstname.lastname@example.org. We won’t consider candidates who don’t have a portfolio or case studies.
Why Should you work with us?
We stand for excellence, so quality is a key element that is guaranteed on every project we work on.
Free Coffee, Snacks & Hugs
We want you to be happy. So, on the office you’ll have free coffee, tea, fruit, snacks and ice cream! We also have a PlayStation so you can show your gaming skills!
Small team, Growing Fast
You will always have a say and impact on where we go next. Come and let’s define the right path together.
We know people do their best work where they love to be, that’s why we have a beautiful office, right in the heart of Porto’s downtown area.