SEO Content writer (EN)
SEO Content Writer (EN)
Morphosis Apps is a digital consultancy specialising in UX Strategy, Product Development and SEO. We are looking for a versatile SEO Content Writer (EN) to support our UX and SEO efforts.
As an SEO Content Writer, you will primarily be creating content to drive SEO campaigns and engage online users.
We adapt Agile methodologies to fit our content writing workflows, using tools like Jira and Trello to work productively on multiple projects that run in parallel.
With that, the SEO Content Writer should have a working knowledge of producing SEO-friendly content, be able to write productively under time constraints, and have an eye for clear, captivating content.
You should have a can-do attitude, be open minded, be able to take on new challenges and welcome constructive criticism.
Join our young, friendly and internationally lead company at our offices in Silom to create impactful content for some of Asia’s biggest brands!
- Write blogs about UX design, digital product development and SEO
- Create landing page content for clients from a wide range of industries
- Write long-form informational content (2,000+ words) in 2-3 days
- Edit content on a daily basis
- Coordinate with design team to execute design implementations on content pieces
- Work closely with SEO team to help drive SEO campaigns for clients
- Support the SEO team with keyword research & on-page SEO implementations
- Working knowledge of on-page SEO and producing SEO-friendly content
- Excellent content writing & copywriting skills
- Have an eye for clear, captivating content
- Be able to produce quality content under tight deadlines
- Meticulous content editing skills, good attention to detail
- Open-mindedness, welcoming challenges and constructive criticism
- Team player & positive attitude
- Professional working proficiency in English
GOOD TO HAVE
- The following are not required, but would definitely make you more desirable as a candidate:
- Experience working at a digital agency
- Solid organisational skills (can correctly prioritise tasks without much supervision)
- 1-2 years experience as a content writer/copywriter
- Basic understanding of keyword research & technical SEO
- Basic knowledge of SEMRush, Ahref, Google Search Console, Google Analytics and other SEO tools
- Highly competitive salaries
- AIA group insurance
- Flexible hours
- 5 days and 8-hour workday
- 17 days holiday leaves, 30 days sick leaves (per year)
- Friendly Environment
- Opportunity to learn from peers
- Monthly entertainment
- Training allowance
- Free snacks and drinks
- Free games Playstation 4, Arcade machine, Oculus Rift
- A 2-minute walk from Sala Daeng BTS, with lots of food options!
HOW TO APPLY
Please send us your resume and portfolio at email@example.com
Why Should you work with us?
We stand for excellence, so quality is a key element that is guaranteed on every project we work on.
Free Coffee, Snacks & Hugs
We want you to be happy. So, on the office you’ll have free coffee, tea, fruit, snacks and ice cream! We also have a PlayStation so you can show your gaming skills!
Small team, Growing Fast
You will always have a say and impact on where we go next. Come and let’s define the right path together.
We know people do their best work where they love to be, that’s why we have a beautiful office, right in the heart of Porto’s downtown area.