Technical Project Manager
As one of our client-facing and internal project managers, your job will be to coordinate people and processes to ensure that our projects are delivered on time and produce the desired results. You will be the go-to person for everything involving a project’s organization and timeline.
Responsibilities include developing detailed project plans, breaking down business requirements to functional and non-functional requirements, breaking down sprints, and following Agile methodology to ensure resource availability and allocation to delivering every project on time within budget and scope.
Product Managers should have an excellent understanding of business, management, budgeting, and analysis. You should be an exceptional communicator and comfortable managing multiple tasks and projects at one time. We are looking for a proactive team player with a problem-solving attitude.
We use Agile methodologies and organize our work using Jira, deploy using Jenkins and do continuous deployments with CI and automated unit testing. We love all things AWS and we monitor our server stack with Monit, NewRelic, Graphana, and lots of other cutting-edge tools!
Join our young, friendly, and internationally led company at our offices in Silom to build some amazing products with modern technologies such as Ruby on Rails, React JS, React Native, and TypeScript!
- Manage key relationships with clients and stakeholders
- Elicit strong technical input from third parties, vendors, and internal stakeholders
- Act as the primary communication bridge between client wants to technical feasibility needs
- Set up and communicate project goals, milestones, and sprint goals
- Execute perfectly crafted user stories with business rules in mind
- Act as proxy product owner to create detailed briefs and acceptance criteria for the sprint team
- Ensure projects run on time, within the scope of work and under-budget
- Plan for sprint backlogs, feature iterations, and necessary technical debt
- Create diagrams, documentation, and walk-throughs for flawless client and internal reporting
- Set priorities on epics, features, and roadmaps
- Negotiate trade-offs on feature builds with ease and confidence
- Ensure an organized structure of work in the backlog
- Isolate fundamental blockers and proactively act on unblocking bottlenecks
- Obtain high satisfaction rate, when presenting to clients on demo-days
- Digital agency background as client-facing and internal PM
- Expert experience with project management tools such as Jira, Confluence, etc..
- Knowledge of Scrum and Agile methodologies (Scrum Master certification is a bonus)
- Able to understand business objectives and requirements to break these down to functional and non-functional requirements
- Able to break down functional and nonfunctional requirements to JIRA issues to organize and monitor sprints
- Understand story points, burn-down charts, acceptance testing and client reporting
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web/mobile technologies
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office or Google Office
- Excellent command of English
- Highly competitive salaries
- 5 day work week
- 17 days of annual leave and 30 days sick leaves (per year)
- Group health insurance and dental treatment fee
- Opportunity to learn from peers
- Training allowance
- Free snacks and drinks, games Playstation
- 4 2-minute walk from Sala Daeng BTS, with lots of food options!
HOW TO APPLY
Please send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Why Should you work with us?
We stand for excellence, so quality is a key element that is guaranteed on every project we work on.
Free Coffee, Snacks & Hugs
We want you to be happy. So, on the office you’ll have free coffee, tea, fruit, snacks and ice cream! We also have a PlayStation so you can show your gaming skills!
Small team, Growing Fast
You will always have a say and impact on where we go next. Come and let’s define the right path together.
We know people do their best work where they love to be, that’s why we have a beautiful office, right in the heart of Porto’s downtown area.