Technical Project Managers (Scrum Master)
Looking for Technical Project Managers (Scrum Master)
International company looking to hire Technical Project Managers with knowledge of Agile software development!
As one of our client-facing and internal project managers, your job will be to coordinate people and processes to ensure that our projects are delivered on time and produce the desired results.
You will be the go-to person for everything involving a project’s organization and timeline.
Responsibilities include developing detailed project plans, breaking down business requirements to functional and nonfunctional requirements, breaking down sprints and following Agile methodology to ensure resource availability and allocation to delivering every project on time within budget and scope.
Project Managers should have an excellent understanding of business, management, budgeting, and analysis. You should be an exceptional communicator and comfortable managing multiple tasks and projects at one time. We are looking for a proactive team player with a problem-solving attitude.
We use Agile methodologies and organize our work using Jira, deploy using Jenkins and do continuous deployments with CI and automated unit testing. We love all things AWS and we monitor our server stack with Monit, NewRelic, Graphana and lots of other cutting edge tools!
Join our young, friendly and internationally led company at our offices in Silom to build some amazing products with modern technologies such as Ruby on Rails, PHP, Node.js, React Native, TypeScript, HTML and SASS!
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within the scope and within budget
- Developing project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Training and enabling our team of developers to write Jira stories, sub tasks and be autonomous with day-to-day Jira and Confluence management.
- Handling resource availability, allocation and skills
- Develop detailed project plans to track live progress of all projects
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Produce and enforce internal workflows, preferably using Jira and other tools to ensure high-quality output of work.
- Thai citizen only
- Digital agency background as client-facing and internal PM
- Expert experience with project management tools such as Jira, Confluence, etc..
- Knowledge of Scrum and Agile methodologies (Scrum Master certification is a bonus)
- Able to understand business objectives and requirements to break these down to functional and non-functional requirements
- Able to break down functional and non-functional requirements to JIRA issues to organize and monitor sprints
- Understand story points, burn-down charts, acceptance testing and client reporting
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web/mobile technologies
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office or Google Office
- Excellent command of English
- Highly competitive salaries
- AIA group insurance
- Flexible hours
- 5 days and 8-hour workday
- 17 days holiday leaves, 30 days sick leaves (per year)
- Friendly Environment
- Opportunity to learn from peers
- Monthly entertainment
- Training allowance
- Free snacks and drinks
- Free games Playstation 4, Arcade machine, Oculus Rift
- A 2-minute walk from Sala Daeng BTS, with lots of food options!
Why Should you work with us?
We stand for excellence, so quality is a key element that is guaranteed on every project we work on.
Free Coffee, Snacks & Hugs
We want you to be happy. So, on the office you’ll have free coffee, tea, fruit, snacks and ice cream! We also have a PlayStation so you can show your gaming skills!
Small team, Growing Fast
You will always have a say and impact on where we go next. Come and let’s define the right path together.
We know people do their best work where they love to be, that’s why we have a beautiful office, right in the heart of Porto’s downtown area.