UX Copywriter (TH)
Morphosis Apps is a digital consultancy specialising in UX Strategy, Product Design, Development and Digital Marketing. We are looking for a versatile UX Copywriter to support our product design team in producing intuitive, easy-to-understand content for users on digital products across all industries.
With that, the UX Writer should have a working knowledge of the UX writing best practices, be able to write productively under time constraints, and have an eye for clear, captivating content.
You should have a can-do attitude, be open minded, be able to take on new challenges and welcome constructive criticism.
Join our young, friendly and internationally lead company at our offices in Silom to create impactful content for some of Asia’s biggest brands!
– Create standardize tone of voice guidelines for digital products such as banking applications and online SaaS products
– Create UX writing material for a wide variety of screens for digital products, including onboarding screens, empty states,
notifications and more
– Edit content on a daily basis
– Coordinate with design team to execute design implementations on content pieces
– Coordinate and maintain good relationship with clients
– Understand core elements of user experience and be able to write high quality of UX writing
– Excellent content writing & copywriting skills
– Have an eye for clear, captivating content
– Be able to produce quality content under tight deadlines
– Meticulous content editing skills, good attention to detail
– Be able to clarify and discuss about UX writing with clients
– Open-mindedness, welcoming challenges and constructive criticism
– Team player & positive attitude
– Native proficiency in Thai, professional proficiency in English
– Familiarity with design tools such as Figma, Zeplin, and Adobe XD is a plus
GOOD TO HAVE
The following are not required, but would definitely make you more desirable as a candidate:
– Experience working at a digital agency
– Solid organizational skills (can correctly prioritise tasks without much supervision)
– 2+ years experience as a content writer/copywriter
– Basic understanding of keyword research & technical SEO
– Basic knowledge of SEMRush, Ahref, Google Search Console, Google Analytics and other SEO tools
– Highly competitive salaries
– AIA group insurance
– Flexible hours
– 5 days and 8-hour workday
– 17 days holiday leaves, 30 days sick leaves (per year)
– Friendly and multicultural environment
– Opportunity to learn from expertises
– Monthly entertainment
– Grant budget for employee training
– Training allowance
– Unlimited remote working
– Free snacks and drinks
– Free games Playstation 4, Table tennis, Arcade machine, Oculus Rift
– A 2-minute walk from Sala Daeng BTS, with lots of food options!
HOW TO APPLY
Please send us your resume and portfolio at email@example.com
Why Should you work with us?
We stand for excellence, so quality is a key element that is guaranteed on every project we work on.
Free Coffee, Snacks & Hugs
We want you to be happy. So, on the office you’ll have free coffee, tea, fruit, snacks and ice cream! We also have a PlayStation so you can show your gaming skills!
Small team, Growing Fast
You will always have a say and impact on where we go next. Come and let’s define the right path together.
We know people do their best work where they love to be, that’s why we have a beautiful office, right in the heart of Porto’s downtown area.