Mid-Level or Senior UX/UI Designers
We are looking for a mid-level or senior UX/UI designers to join our growing team (2-5 years of experience minimum).
Morphosis is a digital consultancy specializing in UX strategy, product design, and development. We are located in Central Bangkok (Silom), 2 minutes from BTS Sala Deang, and we are looking for experienced designers to join our young, friendly, and internationally lead company.
We build with successful startups and work with leading national and international brands such as MasterCard, BCG, JPMorgan, Burda International, SCB, TMB, Prudential, Bangkok Hospital, and many more.
You can see our company profile here for more information about us and what we do for our clients: https://www.shorturl.at/dlvJN
Your role will be to be primarily to design user flow charts, wireframes and high fidelity prototypes but you will also be asked to do some research to some extent such as competitive benchmarking or user research or conduct user testing sessions for example depending on your skills and experience.
If you wish to develop yourself, work on many different types of projects from small startups to large corporates, hone your UX design skills, work in a very collaborative and friendly environment and if you think you can handle working under tight deadlines, this job is for you!
- Information Architecture
- UI Prototyping
- Interactivity and Animation
- Adapting design to All Device Screen Sizes
- Design Research
- Branding and Graphic Development
- Developing and maintaining a style guide
- Implementation with Developer
- Mid-level to senior
- Proficient with Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator and similar programs
- Intermediate to advanced level designer
- Good problem solver
- Put the user at the center of your research when you design
- Enjoy taking a step back and simplifying a problem
- Can explain your decisions and process
- Validate all your design assumptions by testing with the user
- Can work autonomously and also be a good team player
- Highly competitive salaries
- AIA group insurance
- Flexible hours
- 5 days and 8 hour workday
- 17 days holiday leaves, 30 days sick leaves (per year)
- Friendly Environment
- Opportunity to learn from peers
- Monthly entertainment
- Training allowance
- Free snacks and drinks
- Free games Playstation 4, Arcade machine, Oculus Rift
- 2-minute walk from Sala Daeng BTS, with lots of food options!
HOW TO APPLY
Please send us your resume and portfolio at firstname.lastname@example.org We won’t consider candidates who don’t have a portfolio.
Why Should you work with us?
We stand for excellence, so quality is a key element that is guaranteed on every project we work on.
Free Coffee, Snacks & Hugs
We want you to be happy. So, on the office you’ll have free coffee, tea, fruit, snacks and ice cream! We also have a PlayStation so you can show your gaming skills!
Small team, Growing Fast
You will always have a say and impact on where we go next. Come and let’s define the right path together.
We know people do their best work where they love to be, that’s why we have a beautiful office, right in the heart of Porto’s downtown area.