With the current outbreak of COVID-19, we just want to take a moment to update you on Morphosis’ approach to keeping our employees, partners, and clients safe, as well as to assure you that we will remain diligent in our operations throughout this time.
It is our top priority that appropriate measures are taken and preparations made for any uncertainty which may arise. In order to mitigate health concerns and potential exposure, we have decided to implement a work from home policy for our team as of Monday, March 23rd, 2020. Operationally, we implemented a number of internal processes to ensure our team remains productive, efficient, and can continue to deliver our commitments, on time, to our partners and clients.
That being said, moving forward the following will apply:
- Operating hours will remain the same, 9:30am to 6:30pm
- Our office number will be routed to our office managers phone and disseminated accordingly
- Meetings, both external and internal, will be conducted primarily via Google Hangouts or other agreed-upon channels
- Communications will continue as usual via Email, Slack, and other messaging channels
- For ongoing projects, Project Managers will be in contact to update on ways of working and to answer any questions
We will continue to update you, as the situation develops, with any decisions made to further ensure the good health and operational performance of the Morphosis team.
Should you have any questions, feel free to contact us at any time.
We wish you, your families, and colleagues good health and safety during this time.
CEO of Morphosis